2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior
You’ll fall in love the moment you set eyes on the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. This exceptionally well-appointed SUV is available with a wide variety of options, including a perforated leather steering wheel, customizable ambient lighting, and a third row of seating, and even the baseline configurations are well-equipped for Tarrant County and Parker County drives. Take an in-depth look at the Land Rover Discovery Sport capacities and features before scheduling your test drive at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior Features
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is available in four different trim levels, and these include the SE, the HSE, the Landmark Edition, and the HSE Luxury. No matter which you choose, you’ll receive advanced entertainment, comfort, and technology features:
- Audio – In the Discovery Sport, your audio options include a 10-speaker Land Rover Enhanced Sound System and an 11-speaker Meridian™ Sound System that’s been fine-tuned for your cabin. Both let you experience your favorite music and audio programs like never before.
- Seats and Materials – Since every Discovery Sport comes standard with 60/40 second-row seats with and a built-in recline and slide function, it’s easy to load up this cabin with both passengers and cargo. Whether you opt for two rows of seating or three, you’ll be able to enjoy perforated grained leather, partial leather, and Windsor leather seating.
- Trim – The little details can make or break a luxury vehicle, and the Discovery Sport interior features do not disappoint. Illuminated aluminum front tread plates, a dark gray brushed aluminum center console, and ebony headlining are just a few of the components that help this SUV stand out.
- Technology – An 8-Inch touchscreen is standard across all models, and with this feature, you’ll be able to take advantage of available InControl® apps that you’ll use every day. A Head-Up Display and heated, cooled front seats are just a few of the options you can select.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity
Top-tier interior features certainly aren’t the only reasons to choose the Land Rover Discovery Sport. This adaptable, functional SUV is just as well-suited to carrying passengers and cargo, although dimensions will vary slightly depending on whether you select the two-row or three-row Discovery Sport. Here’s what to expect when you step inside the former:
- Passenger Capacity: 5-7 passengers
- Cargo Volume (All Seats Up): 32.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (All Seats Folded Down): 66.9 cubic feet
- Leg Room (Front): 42 inches
- Leg Room (Second Row): 27.3 inches
- Head Room (Front): 40.2 inches
- Head Room (Second Row): 38.7 inches
The Discovery Sport is smaller than other Land Rover options like the 2019 Discovery, but it compares favorably with many options in its class.
Test Drive the Discovery Sport for Sale at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
Ready to experience the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior for yourself? Stop into Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth near to get a hands-on feel for the interior features and capacities of this one-of-a-kind SUV. Contact us today to schedule a test drive in one of our new Discovery Sport models or test out its towing capacity.
More From Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
The Range Rover Velar is known for its avant-garde style, and the new 2020 Range Rover Velar has lots of color choices, so you can find the model that best fits your style and driving needs. Explore the new Range Rover Velar color options below, then contact our sales team to schedule a test drive…
The Land Rover Range Rover price ranges based on which model and trim level that you choose. This can range from $42,650 MSRP for the entry-level Range Rover Evoque to $209,500 MSRP for the highest Land Rover Range Rover configuration. Moving up in higher trim levels means you’re getting additional technology and convenience features that…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport has arrived on the Fort Worth market for drivers who want as much power as they want luxury in their new SUV. A testament to the high-performance standards of Range Rover, the 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity maxes out at 7,716 pounds. Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth covers the broad range of trim…