2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior
You’ll fall in love the moment you set eyes on the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. This exceptionally well-appointed SUV is available with a wide variety of options, including a perforated leather steering wheel, customizable ambient lighting, and a third row of seating, and even the baseline configurations are well-equipped for Grapevine and Colleyville drives. Take an in-depth look at the Land Rover Discovery Sport capacities and features before scheduling your test drive at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Interior Features
The Land Rover Discovery Sport is available in four different trim levels, and these include the SE, the HSE, the Landmark Edition, and the HSE Luxury. No matter which you choose, you’ll receive advanced entertainment, comfort, and technology features:
- Audio – In the Discovery Sport, your audio options include a 10-speaker Land Rover Enhanced Sound System and an 11-speaker Meridian™ Sound System that’s been fine-tuned for your cabin. Both let you experience your favorite music and audio programs like never before.
- Seats and Materials – Since every Discovery Sport comes standard with 60/40 second-row seats with and a built-in recline and slide function, it’s easy to load up this cabin with both passengers and cargo. Whether you opt for two rows of seating or three, you’ll be able to enjoy perforated grained leather, partial leather, and Windsor leather seating.
- Trim – The little details can make or break a luxury vehicle, and the Discovery Sport interior features do not disappoint. Illuminated aluminum front tread plates, a dark gray brushed aluminum center console, and ebony headlining are just a few of the components that help this SUV stand out.
- Technology – An 8-Inch touchscreen is standard across all models, and with this feature, you’ll be able to take advantage of available InControl® apps that you’ll use every day. A Head-Up Display and heated, cooled front seats are just a few of the options you can select.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Capacity
Top-tier interior features certainly aren’t the only reasons to choose the Land Rover Discovery Sport. This adaptable, functional SUV is just as well-suited to carrying passengers and cargo, although dimensions will vary slightly depending on whether you select the two-row or three-row Discovery Sport. Here’s what to expect when you step inside the former:
- Passenger Capacity: 5-7 passengers
- Cargo Volume (All Seats Up): 32.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (All Seats Folded Down): 66.9 cubic feet
- Leg Room (Front): 42 inches
- Leg Room (Second Row): 27.3 inches
- Head Room (Front): 40.2 inches
- Head Room (Second Row): 38.7 inches
The Discovery Sport is smaller than other Land Rover options like the 2019 Discovery, but it compares favorably with many options in its class.
Test Drive the Discovery Sport for Sale at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
Ready to experience the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior for yourself? Stop into Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth near Keller to get a hands-on feel for the interior features and capacities of this one-of-a-kind SUV. Contact us today to schedule a test drive in one of our new Discovery Sport models or test out its towing capacity.
More From Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
If you are shopping for a new Land Rover in Grapevine with plenty of customization options, the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover has endless interior color choices and paint color options. Explore Range Rover colors at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth and find the perfect configuration for your style. Then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test…
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is the most compact of all the Land Rover models, but it offers 3,968 pounds maximum towing capacity so you can still haul what you need around Grapevine. Explore the Range Rover Evoque towing specs and features, then contact Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth near…
How much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? The latest 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport has a maximum towing capacity of up to 4,409 pounds, with engine options and features to make towing easier on Grapevine roads. Learn more about this sporty member of the Discovery family and find out if it has the…