Top 5 2019 Land Rover Discovery Technology Features
When you think of the Land Rover brand, you think luxurious SUVs. But do you also think advanced technology? If not, you should. The 2019 Land Rover Discovery might have a high-class interior and well-made exterior, but it also offers some of the most advanced automotive technology available to help you stay safe, connected, and entertained as you drive around Grapevine and the surrounding areas.
2019 Land Rover Discovery Technology Feature Highlights
- Touch Pro™: This connectivity and entertainment technology features a 10-inch HD touchscreen in the HSE and HSE luxury models. Features of this include Wifi, connected navigation, InControl Apps, and Remote & Protect.
- InControl® Remote & Protect™: This technology automatically notifies emergency services if there’s been an accident and the airbags deployed, or you can call them manually with the in-vehicle button. You can also call a Land Rover Optimized Assistance operator if you need technical help. The InControl Remote allows you to see your vehicle status and opt-in for journey tracking.
- Rear Seat Entertainment: This optional feature offers individual 8-inch screens built into the backs of each front-seat headrest. This system includes HDMI and WhiteFire™ digital wireless headphones.
- All-Terrain Progress Control: This is an optional system that helps Colleyville drivers set and maintain a consistent speed during challenging conditions both on and off the road. It operates like a low-speed cruise control and allows you to keep your concentration on steering and the road ahead.
- Dynamic Stability Control: This system monitors your dynamic behavior of your Land Rover Discovery and intervenes if the SUV isn’t properly responding to you. This helps you handle your vehicle better, both on and off the road.
Put the Land Rover Discovery Technology to the Test in Fort Worth
This model also includes plenty of safety technologies like Adaptive Cruise Control to give you better peace of mind on the roads. If you’d like to see how the 2019 Land Rover Discovery technology works for yourself, visit our showroom near Southlake, and take this Land Rover SUV with third-row seating and an impressive towing capacity out for a test drive. We think you’ll appreciate these advanced features.