2019 Range Rover Sport Interior
The 2019 Range Rover Sport is, as you may have guessed, the sportier sibling of the classic Range Rover. It offers a more compact SUV feeling, but the same combination of luxury finishes and rugged performance you’d expect from Land Rover and Range Rover. This SUV starts at $67,050 MSRP, and the Range Rover Sport interior is loaded with luxe standard and available features for drivers.
Specs and Features of the 2019 Range Rover Sport Interior
- Seating: This luxury SUV seats up to five passengers. There’s also an optional third-row seat that adds an additional two seats, so seven passengers can ride around DFW.
- Safety: The Range Rover Sport is equipped with a rearview mirror with an automatic dimmer, so you get a clear reflection without the low sun or bright headlights creating a glare from behind you. This SUV also has a rearview camera to help you drive more efficiently and safely in reverse.
- Total Comfort: The driver and front passenger enjoy 14-way power-adjustable grained leather seats with four-way power lumbar support. For even more comfort, opt for the Semi-Aniline leather, 22-way-power memory front seats with massage functionality.
- Sound System: This Range Rover has a great sound system, so you can enjoy your music on a 250-watt sound system with eight speakers.
- Storage Space: The Range Rover Sport capacity includes 24.8 cubic feet behind the second seats and 56.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats.
- Driving Position: This SUV features a sports command driving position, and this elevated position provides you with better visibility on the Dallas-Fort Worth roads.
- Technology: A 10-inch HD dual touchscreen comes standard with the Touch Pro™ Duo infotainment system, as well as a head-up display that provides access to key data like navigation and your speed.
Explore the Interior of the 2019 Range Rover Sport at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
Do the technology features, sound system, seating options, and more have you intrigued? Contact us to learn more about the new 2019 Range Rover Sport, and how it differs from Range Rover or Velar, view our inventory of white Range Rover Sport models, or visit our Fort Worth showroom to test drive this luxury SUV.