2020 Range Rover Configurations
If you are shopping for a 2020 Land Rover Range Rover in Dallas-Fort Worth, explore all the Range Rover trim level options below to find out which one to choose, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive.
Range Rover (Starting at $90,900 MSRP)
– comes with LED headlights, signature daytime running lights, three-zone climate control, Terrain Response®, 380W Meridian™ Sound System, grained leather seats w/16-way power-adjustable heated front seats, a 355 hp 3.0L MHEV V6 engine or 254 hp diesel engine, and much more.
Range Rover P400 HSE (Starting at $95,950 MSRP)
– equipped with a 395 hp MHEV engine or diesel 398 hp PHEV, 20-inch 12-spoke alloy wheels, Dark Atlas grille surround, heated steering wheel, Blind Spot Monitoring, 360º Parking Aid, sliding panoramic roof with power gesture blind, perforated Windsor leather 20-way heated front seats, power-recline heated rear seats, and much more.
Range Rover P525 HSE (Starting at $105,950 MSRP)
– packaged with features found within the P400 HSE as well as a 518 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 21-inch 8-spoke alloy wheels, available front fog lights, Dynamic Response technology, and much more.
Range Rover Autobiography (Starting at $130,300 MSRP)
– features standard Terrain Response® 2 and All-Terrain Progress Control, a wood and leather steering wheel, 21-inch 7-split spoke alloy wheels, four-zone climate control, 1700-watt Meridian™ Signature Sound System, configurable ambient interior mood lighting, perforated Semi-Aniline leather 24-way power heated and cooled massage front seats, Remote Intelligent Seat Fold, and much more.
Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic (Starting at $178,500 MSRP)
– comes along with a 557 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine, 21-inch 5-split spoke alloy wheels with Dark Grey Finish, trim-exclusive accents, 24-way heated and cooled hot stone massage front seats, SVAutobiography Dynamic suspension tuning and exterior accents, Executive Class Power Recline Comfort-Plus heated and cooled rear seats, quilted perforated Semi-Aniline leather seats and perforated leather headlining, and much more.
Range Rover Standard Wheelbase vs. Long Wheelbase
You’ll get the standard wheelbase size on all Range Rover trims, with the option on three levels of a long wheelbase upgrade:
- Range Rover P525 HSE Long Wheelbase — $109,950 MSRP
- Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase — $150,300 MSRP
- Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Long Wheelbase — $209,500 MSRP
- Maximum cargo space — Up to 75.6 cubic feet with the long wheelbase, up to 68.6 cubic feet with the standard wheelbase
- Rear legroom — 46.8 inches with the long wheelbase, 39.3 inches with the standard wheelbase
Test Drive a New Range Rover in Fort Worth
Browse our inventory at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth to find your favorite Range Rover for sale in Forth Worth, or you can even narrow your search to find an impressive black Range Rover or get a great deal on a used Range Rover for sale in the DFW area.
More from Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
If you are shopping for a 2020 Land Rover Range Rover in Dallas-Fort Worth, explore all the Range Rover trim level options below to find out which one to choose, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive. Range Rover Inventory Contact Us Range Rover Lease Offers Range Rover (Starting at $90,900…
Depending on which Land Rover Range Rover model you choose, the starting price will fluctuate from $41,800 for the lowest trim to $177,200 for the highest. Also, the trim level you choose will affect pricing. But, regardless of whether you choose the Range Rover, Range Rover Evoque,Range Rover Sport, or Range Rover Velar, each Land…
When you choose the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, you’re not only bringing home a stylish powerhouse SUV, but you’re opting for a vehicle that has plenty of space for everyone to come along on Dallas-Fort Worth adventures. Thanks to luxurious appointments and advanced comfort features, the interior of the Range Rover has all the…