2020 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is the most compact of all the Land Rover models, but it offers 3,968 pounds maximum towing capacity so you can still haul what you need around Dallas-Fort Worth. Explore the Range Rover Evoque towing specs and features, then contact Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth near DFW to schedule a test drive and experience the capability and performance first-hand.
Range Rover Evoque Towing Specs
The 3,968-pound maximum towing capacity is available on all Range Rover Evoque trim levels, including the Evoque SE, when properly equipped towing accessories. Additional specs that will stay consistent across trims and configurations include:
- Roof carrying capacity including roof rails: 165 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.35 inches
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/Gross Train Weight: 9,325 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
Depending on how much power you want for your drives, you can choose from two different engine options, but you’ll be able to enjoy standard all-wheel drive on both for better traction when towing.
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 246 hp Turbocharged Gas (269 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 3,935 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 296 hp Turbocharged Gas MHEV (295 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 4,075 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Range Rover Evoque Towing Features
As with the rest of the Land Rover lineup, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque was designed with intelligent performance features and technologies, which can help contribute to your peace of mind when you are towing heavy loads behind you:
- Active Driveline, which allows additional grip and handling when turning or going off-road.
- Adaptive Dynamics, an available feature that monitors body movements and wheel position.
- ClearSight Ground View, which allows you to see parts of the road that are usually obscured.
- Sports Command Driving Position for an elevated seating position so you have more visibility.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking, which reduces understeer around corners with controlled braking for improved trailer stability.
Experience the Range Rover Evoque in Fort Worth
If you want to learn more about the 2020 Range Rover Evoque safety features, fuel economy, and more, reach out to Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth to schedule a test drive or ask us questions before your visit. When you are ready to take home this model, browse our inventory to find your favorite Range Rover Evoque for sale near . If you’re curious about the capabilities of other Range Rover models, explore the towing capacity of both the Range Rover Sport and Discovery Sport!
Learn More at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
The Range Rover Velar is known for its avant-garde style, and the new 2020 Range Rover Velar has lots of color choices, so you can find the model that best fits your style and driving needs. Explore the new Range Rover Velar color options below, then contact our sales team to schedule a test drive…
The Land Rover Range Rover price ranges based on which model and trim level that you choose. This can range from $42,650 MSRP for the entry-level Range Rover Evoque to $209,500 MSRP for the highest Land Rover Range Rover configuration. Moving up in higher trim levels means you’re getting additional technology and convenience features that…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport has arrived on the Fort Worth market for drivers who want as much power as they want luxury in their new SUV. A testament to the high-performance standards of Range Rover, the 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity maxes out at 7,716 pounds. Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth covers the broad range of trim…