2019 Range Rover Evoque vs. 2019 Range Rover Sport
If you are having trouble deciding between Range Rover models like the 2019 Range Rover Evoque and the 2019 Range Rover Sport, Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth can help. Compare the two luxury SUVs below, then browse our inventory to find out which one to take home to Dallas-Fort Worth!
Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Sport: Overview
- Price: The Range Rover Evoque starts at $41,800 MSRP and the Range Rover Sport starts at $67,050 MSRP.
- Trim Levels: Range Rover Evoque has 6 five-door SUV trim levels and 2 unique convertible trim levels. You can choose from 6 trim levels in the Range Rover Sport.
- Passenger Capacity: 5 seats are standard in both, with 4-passenger Executive Class seating available in the Range Rover Evoque, and an available fold-up third row in the Range Rover Sport which allows for 7 total passengers.
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Down): Enjoy up to 51.0 cubic feet in the Range Rover Evoque and 56.8 cubic feet in the Range Rover Sport.
- Wading Depth: Get 19.7 inches in the Range Rover Evoque and 29.5 inches wading depth in the Range Rover Sport.
Both luxury SUVs come standard with all-wheel drive for better traction on DFW roads. The smaller Range Rover Evoque offers better overall fuel efficiency, while the Range Rover Sport offers a wider variety of engine options, including a diesel engine.
2019 Range Rover Evoque Performance Specs:
- Base Engine: 237 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 251 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: EPA-estimated 22/29 city/highway mpg
- Top Engine: 296 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Towing Capacity: 3,968 pounds
2019 Range Rover Sport Performance Specs:
- Base Engine: 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: EPA-estimated 17/23 city/highway mpg
- Top Engine: 575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Towing Capacity: 7,716 pounds
- Range Rover Evoque Standard Features: 12-way grained leather seats with power lumbar and driver memory settings, InControl® Touch™ with 8-inch touchscreen and navigation, Front Parking Aid, and All-Terrain Progress Control.
- Range Rover Sport Standard Features: 14-way grained leather seats with memory settings, InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with 10-inch dual screens, Front and Rear Parking Aid, Dynamic Stability Control, and Hill Descent Control.
- Standard on Both: 8-speaker Land Rover Sound System, a rearview camera, power-fold heated side mirrors with memory and approach lights, and more.
Find a Range Rover Sport or Evoque for Sale in Fort Worth
Still not sure which model to choose? Compare more models like the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar. When you’ve found your favorite, schedule a test driveat Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth in Fort Worth to experience a Land Rover in person!
New Range Rover Evoque Inventory
New Range Rover Sport Inventory