Understanding Land Rover Warning Lights
We know that our vehicles come equipped with warning lights on the dashboard, but that doesn’t stop us from panicking when one or more unexpectedly lights up in Grapevine orSouthlake. Some Land Rover warning lights are simply indicators of an action, such as when you turn on your headlights, while others let you know that your vehicle needs to be serviced.
What do the Land Rover Warning Lights Mean?
- Oil Pressure Warning: When the light shaped like an oil can illuminates, it means that your vehicle is in need of an oil change. It’s best to schedule that service soon after the light comes on.
- Hill Descent Control: You’ll know thatHill Descent Control has been activated when a light shaped like a Land Rover going down hill lights up. This light will flash if conditions are not appropriate for HDC or if HDC has faded out.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: The TPMS light looks like a horseshoe around an exclamation point. It means that your vehicle has sensed an issue with the pressure in one or more of your tires. You can check the pressure yourself and refill as needed, or you can bring it in for a professional check.
- Brake Light: This light looks like an exclamation point in a circle surrounded by parentheses and indicates issue with your brakes. The brake pads may be too worn down, or there could be an issue with the emergency brake assist system. While you can temporarily drive with this light on, it’s best to get your brakes checked as soon as possible.
- Battery Light: This battery-shaped light means that your battery isn’t functioning properly. It may be that there’s something wrong with the connection, or it might be time for a new battery. You’ll want to get this checked out to avoid being stranded on the side of the road in Colleyville.
- Check Engine: The engine-shaped light is your check engine light. Unlike some of the others, this light could signal a variety of things. When the check engine light comes on, it’s best to schedule a service appointment as soon as possible, so a professional technician can diagnose your vehicle’s problem.
Land Rover Warning Lights On?
To learn more about the Land Rover warning lights or to have get a vehicle repair taken care of, schedule a service appointment at Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth in Fort Worth with one of our specially trained technicians. You can also learn more about luxury SUV care to ensure your Land Rover stays in proper working order.
More from Autobahn Land Rover Fort Worth
You’ll fall in love the moment you set eyes on the 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior. This exceptionally well-appointed SUV is available with a wide variety of options, including a perforated leather steering wheel, customizable ambient lighting, and a third row of seating, and even the baseline configurations are well-equipped for Grapevine and Colleyville…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery is a five- to seven-passenger SUV with up to three rows of seating. It offers luxury features like a 10-speaker sound system and 10-inch color touchscreen, as well as a max cargo capacity of 88.3 cubic feet. The Land Rover Discovery towing capacity is just as impressive. View Inventory Contact…
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque interior has plenty to offer Colleyville drivers. Whether you’re looking for a robust sound system, advanced technology features, or luxurious comfort, the 2019 Evoque is built to give you what you want. View Inventory Learn More Comfort Available massage front seats, high-tech heating and cooling systems, and luxury-focused…